Sunday, August 16, 2009

day nine and ten in the sunny MB and trip home...

Such a sad day....the last day in MB...got awoken by the boys. the next hours were spend packing up all our crap which seemed to have exploded all over the house. After putting the place mostly back into tip top shape we fueled up the waverunners and headed to the beach.

miss hap with the waverunner not being quite attacked to the car.
Everyone else was hanging out at the hotel. John, Beth Anne and myself decided to enjoy the incredible weather on our last day on the beach.
A game of latter golf, Johns dad and I creamed John and Beth Anne.
Beth Anne's umbrella =)
The hotel room we got for the day.

Matt realizing the toilet is stopped up and he gets to fix it. (photo by beth anne)
No explanation necessary (photo by beth anne)
(photo by beth anne)
So everyone but John, Beth Anne and myself took off for home. We stayed and got cleaned up and enjoyed one last sunset.


I got pretty lobster like on the beach =)

On our way out we stopped at North Myrtle Beach Fire station and picked up T-shirts.
The drive home! sun starting to come up
tunnel
It was a pretty un eventful ride. John drove for the first part while i was co pilot, then i switched with beth anne and grabbed a short nap. Beth Anne then took over pilot and i became the slightly spatic not quite awake very hyper co pilot. we took the tour the DC and attempted to get gas. all very exciting.
Made it home safe and sound. An awesome trip to MB. I miss it already. Although I am glad to be home to see my family =)
Hope you all have enjoyed the Sunny/rainy days in MB and the random thoughts of Liz. Until the next trip!
Be safe!

-Random quotes of the day
-All the food i just ate is stuck somewhere between my throat and my asophogus, i hope it makes it to my stomach peacefully - John
-If they speed up i will run them off the road - John
-So help me if these people keep playing parcheese infront of us - John
- One mans matress is another mans coffin - John
-Even the GPS can't stay awake, we are in trouble - John
- I didn't realize that firework had the gift of flight - matt

No comments:

Post a Comment