Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day five in the sunny MB

Day 5!
So after waking up at 6am with a horrible head ache that kept me up for an hour i was finally able to fall asleep and sleep in till 11, after strolling downstairs for some breakfast which time wise could have been lunch i did some facebook stalking. and just enjoyed the chance to sit and do nothing. i think i like vacation...
John doing some work on vacation.
Chillin
matt trying to do the kyle stare =)

Matt trying to throw the squishy ball thing into the fan..
after that world war 3 broke out with airsoft guns.

......
All time favorite picture
John Mark getting hit.
After world war 3 ended beth anne and myself headed off for an adventure.
welcome to north carolina!
storm?
Im missing the squad, and my EMS people and the ambulances and lights and sirens...yes im a huge wacker...

Beth anne and i took a trip to calabash NC to find fresh shrimp...and fresh it was.

from boat to little hut to us.
I enjoyed the stuff to photograph!




Still alive =) arent they cute??

I think ive lost my head!!!
its all in the detail of the shrimp boat.






the 2 travelers.
So beth anne had heard about calabash creamery and was told it wa to die for ice cream so out of curiousity when we wer done the shimps we punched it into the GPS to see if it was remotly close...whats the chances..it was across the street! so after a stop in for some ice cream (which was amazing!) we headed in the direction of home.

prep for our sea food dinner!
boys hanging in the hot tub
crabs anyone??
alive.....and cute...
me about to murder them.
nooooo not the boiling water!!
i think they is dead....
the feast!!



clean up crew
its me =)
Jeff any kyle doing...i don't want to know what...
after dinner we headed off to meet up with Johns family for some lazer tag. so much fun! and i came in second place on the blue team =)
random stop and the store...matt aquired more fire, which he enjoyed playing with.
random photo out of place.

So after we returned home from lazer tag some people set up a game of cards some enjoying the outside some watching TV, i retreated to the room for some quiet and chance to edit photos and blog. so that brings us to now. its currently 2:25am and i should be sleeping =)
Signing off till tomorrow night, until then be safe.

Random quotes of the day -

- I am taking the elevator and holding a drink -
- As much as I appreciate these houses, I appreciate the road more - Matt
- Oh sugar - John
- Im looking, I mean driving - John
- I don't want to die - Matt
- I forgot my ADHD medication that must be it -
- Is there a curb here? - John

No comments:

Post a Comment